1. Discover how to identify cognitive quicksand by surveying the specific elements of modern knowledge work that fracture your attention and keep you in a cycle of disorientation.
2. Learn what the Art of Workflow is and why it’s the most sustainable and holistic solution to increasing productivity, stimulating creativity, and maintaining a sense of order and ease in your personal and professional work.
3. Leave with a “workflow goody bag”: an explanation of the 4 universal behaviors of workflow and practical tips on how to immediately incorporate them into your workflow.
Thursday, August 5, 12-1pm ET
This talk is part of the Art of Workflow Symposium, a radically high friction, skin-in-the-game, learning event designed for generation instead of consumption.
- This talk will be 100% live. It will intentionally not be recorded.
- All talks are given face-to-face. All participants are required to have their video on.
To view the full list of talks for this symposium and to learn more about the philosophy guiding this event, click here.