1. Gain insight on how to work with greater mindfulness and purpose.
2. Learn about Christianity’s spiritual understanding by surveying ancient and modern historical documents.
3. Explore and deepen your perception of work, prayer, and the nature of their relationship to each other.
Tuesday, August 3, 12-1pm ET
This talk is part of the Art of Workflow Symposium, a radically high friction, skin-in-the-game, learning event designed for generation instead of consumption.
- This talk will be 100% live. It will intentionally not be recorded.
- All talks are given face-to-face. All participants are required to have their video on.
To view the full list of talks for this symposium and to learn more about the philosophy guiding this event, click here.