1. Gain astounding insight into the mind by examining a medieval primary text called the Summa Theologica.
2. Learn how to avoid mental blocks by studying a graphical representation of an ancient psychological analysis of human action.
3. Understand the rich historical context of Art of Workflow’s methodology.
Wednesday, Aug 4, 12-1pm ET
This talk is part of the Art of Workflow Symposium, a radically high friction, skin-in-the-game, learning event designed for generation instead of consumption.
- This talk will be 100% live. It will intentionally not be recorded.
- All talks are given face-to-face. All participants are required to have their video on.
To view the full list of talks for this symposium and to learn more about the philosophy guiding this event, click here.